Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

First RAD Hewer

Article about: I was at a local show today and traded some non essential items for this hewer. The scabbard does not match the piece and is in rough shape.. But overall it will fit good in the collection.

?

Default First RAD Hewer

I was at a local show today and traded some non essential items for this hewer.
    The scabbard does not match the piece and is in rough shape.. But overall it will fit good in the collection. The dealer also has an original hanger in great shape that we will be working out a deal tomorrow perhaps.. I took a slight "Bath" but managed to walk away with $600.00 in cash as well... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First RAD Hewer   First RAD Hewer  

First RAD Hewer   First RAD Hewer  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First RAD Hewer
    P
    Many

?

. Good to see my RAD Braddha in action!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Always wanted one of these & the "Red Cross" hewer. Maybe this next SOS I will get one.
    Where is the scabbard marked "numbered" on these , the top of the scabbard where the blade inserts into it ?

Nice blade, thanks for showing it

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Always wanted one of these & the "Red Cross" hewer. Maybe this next SOS I will get one.
    Where is the scabbard marked "numbered" on these , the top of the scabbard where the blade inserts into it ?

Nice blade, thanks for showing it
    Yes, Correct on the insertion point of the scabbard.. !! G

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    . Good to see my RAD Braddha in action!
    Thanks Kirk.. I am back in full swing, I hope.. Just had to deal with some issues as we all do !! G

?

A "must have" item for a RAD collector - nice addition. Is the 'Ma323' a unit marking? Why do you think the scabbard is not matching, is the fit too tight?

Nice hewer G, another great addition- still haven't managed to get one, but looking out for one at the right price for me is difficult. Still patience is the key!! Well done G!
    "Per Ardua"

?

Quote by weller View Post
    A "must have" item for a RAD collector - nice addition. Is the 'Ma323' a unit marking? Why do you think the scabbard is not matching, is the fit too tight?
    Jeff, Great to hear from you. I hope all is well after the weather has battered your state. I will post better pics in a few moments to see if I am mistaken !! All the best G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Jeff, Great to hear from you. I hope all is well after the weather has battered your state. I will post better pics in a few moments to see if I am mistaken !! All the best G
    Thanks G. Things getting back to normal here, but for a lot of people it will sometime. They lost everything.

The top of the scabbard has two small screws. Maybe carefully remove them and see if top comes off, and then check the runners to see if they look straight...just an idea.

?

Thanks.. I dare not.. The fit is nice and has a distinct hold noise and as you said before in a post " Is quite unique, and a heavy slab of steel " G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First RAD Hewer   First RAD Hewer  

First RAD Hewer   First RAD Hewer  

First RAD Hewer  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast