MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German 1933-35 sa dagger & scabbard axt und hauerfabrik

Article about: Hi all. Semi new to this website, but just wanted to gather some opinions on an Aux und HAUERFABRIK dagger I recently purchased, I don’t yet have the dagger so I can’t provide better images,

Default German 1933-35 sa dagger & scabbard axt und hauerfabrik

Hi all. Semi new to this website, but just wanted to gather some opinions on an Aux und HAUERFABRIK dagger I recently purchased, I don’t yet have the dagger so I can’t provide better images, but I have provided the link to the website I bought it from,
    Thanks
    Aaron

- - ------- - -

https://dbgmilitaria.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products _id=6098&zenid=mvejp3piaqe7uanm0m8pgrsbo7

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German 1933-35 sa dagger & scabbard axt und hauerfabrik
    P
    Many

Also apologies for the link, will upload images when I get home as I’m on phone at the moment, just looking for a quick opinion

MAP
    ?

Double post...correct post in correct forum is here

German 1933-35 sa dagger & scabbard axt und hauerfabrik
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thread closed ..follow the link above
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill