Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

German captured Mark 2 or G.I. stuck decals on? .......... very interesting piece!

Article about: Not real sure where this one goes..............Ok, here is a very unique item i am being offered! A WW2 Mark 2 U.S. Navy fighting knife which appears to have been captured ...... i could be

?

Default German captured Mark 2 or G.I. stuck decals on? .......... very interesting piece!

Not real sure where this one goes..............Ok, here is a very unique item i am being offered! A WW2 Mark 2 U.S. Navy fighting knife which appears to have been captured ...... i could be way off on this! My question is not about the knife, but on the decals, could this be an actual legit piece that was German captured?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German captured  Mark 2 or G.I. stuck decals on? .......... very interesting piece!   German captured  Mark 2 or G.I. stuck decals on? .......... very interesting piece!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German captured  Mark 2 or G.I. stuck decals on? .......... very interesting piece!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: German captured Mark 2 or G.I. stuck decals on? .......... very interesting piece!

It looks as though the SS helmet decal was applied over the national flag decal .......... in my opinion, who would think to do a fake that way?

?

Default Re: German captured Mark 2 or G.I. stuck decals on? .......... very interesting piece!

I have some serious doubts about the decals on the knife.
    After a second look The decals are fake for sure.

The decals are bad.

Cheers, Ade.

The decals are fakes that look like they have been recently applied. If you were to purchase this, you should clean those decals off. They're really, really ugly.

I would not have thought the knife itself was ever 'captured'
    but if the decals were found to be real, it is they who
    would have been liberated and applied.

Even if the decals are removed, the paint on the grip
    has basically ruined the knife........
    Regards,

Steve.

Looks like something the Aryan brotherhood would slap together