Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German fighting knife ?

Article about: This was found in with the British army ww2 vet items it has a label on it, what are your feelings on it ?

Default German fighting knife ?

This was found in with the British army ww2 vet items it has a label on it, what are your feelings on it ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German fighting knife ?   German fighting knife ?  

German fighting knife ?   German fighting knife ?  

German fighting knife ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German fighting knife ?
    P
    Many

Likely a common German utility knife that could easily have been used as a fighting knife.
    Not one I recognize as a known fighting knife.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you , the label was put on by the vet but doesnt make much sense to me

Very short blade for a fighting knife, looks more like a fishing knife to me.

?

This looks like a WWII German fighting to me, just missing the original scabbard. This style is shown in a few of the collector books out there, here's one from my collection.

German fighting knife ?

Quote by sb98 View Post
    This looks like a WWII German fighting to me, just missing the original scabbard. This style is shown in a few of the collector books out there, here's one from my collection.
    It could be, the angled photos are deceiving. The handle in the original post look to be more rounded.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)