Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Got to know this lady

Article about: Wow, this is special. I know the feeling of which you describe Jesper, I felt like that after acquiring the piece in my display picture- and finding out it's history from the man I bought it

?

Default Re: Got to know this lady

Quote by Battery Command Post View Post
    Thank you wagner, that answers my question

------edit----------------

Sorry if I am being a little rude there, but it's the truth and I really don't like this kind of thing. I guess its the old story.. if it seems too good to be true, then...

Rob
    Rob, Nothing to be sorry about. You should be commended on doing the basic 'search' to find out that the posted auction Hunting Cutlass was indeed the same as Jespers claimed ''Karinhall Special'. -HA! Billy, you and myself should be getting a 'double-thumbs-up' from at least some of the members who posted here and thought that Jesper was being unfairly accused. Well where are they? -

Funny forum you mates got here. No praise for the whistle blowers and Jesper's? Well, nothing new there, he's
    well known in certain circles. The light got turned on and it's time to scramble to cooler darker places.

In life, as in this hobby, 'If your not part of the solution - your part of the problem'.

Best of the Hunt,
    -wagner-

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Got to know this lady
    P
    Many

Perhaps being a more "congenial"-is that the word?-whistleblower would garner you your thumbs up. Very commendable of you to spot and alert the wrong bits of the mentioned cutlass, but the somewhat jarring way that you chose to announce it has, I think, taken some of the readers abit aback, is all. For what it's worth, excellent sharp eye for catching this! Thanks! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

What - You mean this whole 'Goering dagger with impecable
    provenance' thing is bogus ? I give you guys double
    thumbs up - all of us bought into it.

Thanks for catching this and setting us straight.
    I'd be wanting a few words with 'this lady' !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

OK, I understand -Thank You ! next time , Instead of yelling FIRE ! ' (and here's the proof), I will say something like: 'mates I believe there is some smoke here, and if you sense the same there perhaps maybe a fire'.
    YIKES!
    OK, I'm from a different generation...not from these times, I admit. In my day we called it the way we saw it.

Can you see that this thread was to be used to legitimize a grouping that is patently false? All of the members who posted in the positive were going to be used to defraud someone out of some serious funds, as it would be presented to a buyer as: 'Look at what all the experts say about this grouping".
    Again, regardless of my 'un-congeniality', outside of 'Battery Command' there is no condemnation of what was being attemped on the forum membership by Mr. Jesper.

Just saw the post from 'walkwolf' - Thank You sir.

Best of the Quest,
    -wagner-

?

Well i hope im big enough to admit when im wrong, this one fooled me, i dont usually believe stories, fatal to do so, but this one had an air of being "good", its a shame that you didnt see the post sooner, would have saved a lot of typing, but it goes to show thats what this forum is all about, learning on a daily basis, thanks for the heads up

To take this back to the begining - 'the lady' wanted to
    'make some good out of all that evil'.

I think she may have gotten her wish.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    To take this back to the begining - 'the lady' wanted to
    'make some good out of all that evil'.

I think she may have gotten her wish.........
    thats if she does exist in the first place, a real bummer this one

It's why I've put 'her' in quotations.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Never know it could be a he-she that way we wouldnt have a damn clue!!!!!

Lol - Probably is.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast