Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Gravity knife up fpr review

Article about: Hi All, This just landed from the states. I did read on here it could be hit or miss getting them from the US but this arrived o.k. and quick too! but UK buyer's be aware if custom's get hol

Default Gravity knife up fpr review

Hi All, This just landed from the states. I did read on here it could be hit or miss getting them from the US but this arrived o.k. and quick too! but UK buyer's be aware if custom's get hold of it you lose it. Maker is F. & A. Helbig I would like some views / comments on the maker, condition and even authenticity as this is the first I have owned. Thanks

Gravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr review
    Last edited by scottmadoo; 11-03-2014 at 09:13 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gravity knife up fpr review
    P
    Many

?

Hi Scott,

before a determination can be done we need good, and i mean darn good macro shots, as these are highly faked knives!
    We need pics of key areas, like the spike with its stickbird, logo, release....
    The release on the backside where it has its numbers, compare them with the side of the nut where it is attched to ( numbers should match.
    For example: I see no logo on the blade, that means that bad are your pics, thats why no one replied so far...we cant make anything up.
    Now is a hard to see logo regarding a Helbig a very good sign, because these Always applied them very light on their blades.

Pics like these are usely made by froud dealers to sell their crap....nothing in detail is shown.
    make pics like these, and i will give my reply
    regards,
    Ger
    Gravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr review

Hi Ger, Sorry about the picture quality they were the ones originally sent to me. I have attached some more, There are no markings on the spike or under the release. The only marking I can make out is the faint makers mark on the blade. Were all gravity knives marked in those area's you have shown?

Gravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr reviewGravity knife up fpr review

?

IMO: As far as i can see this germanwarbooty knife looks ok
    Helbig is a maker that did produced FJ knives with no markings except the stickbird on the spike, im surprised that its not there.
    An Original LW stickbird at least tells you that the knife has been proved.

Lets wait for some other opinions on this knife.

Regards,
    Ger