Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

"Heeresdolche" a Reference Army Daggers Book Secret Weapon revealed!!

Article about: Gents we think its time to reveal an extra option/extension to our new to come Heeresdolche book. Its our Secret Weapon. Something that has never been done sofar We will give the first 250 b

I also and since years always use boxes like this (rajabook), but customs doesn't care about
    whatever strips for closing. During the shipment in the last weeks of my last book at least two
    were opened, as far as I know now. (German) Customs took care for new tape!! I hope
    they leave the books alone Gerrit.

With earlier shipments there was a swastika visible at the cover (volume 5 from the series
    "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" and the "Handbook of the Hitler-Jugend"). Some people were
    troubled by German customs and customs asked the receiver for an explanation!!
    For this reason the last book does not show a visible swastika and if so, the swastika(s) is/are
    covered!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Heeresdolche" a Reference Army Daggers Book  Secret Weapon revealed!!
    P
    Many

?

Well Mr H.. that is a stack of books you have there..lol Looking forward to reading mine when I get home, it looked top dollar on Skype. Cheers Laddie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3