Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with makers mark

Article about: All I am trying to find the maker of this belt buckle, had anyone ever seen this mark on a blade or anywhere at all? It has been suggested that is may be Wilhelm Schroder (Wilesco) I have em

Default Help with makers mark

All

I am trying to find the maker of this belt buckle, had anyone ever seen this mark on a blade or anywhere at all? It has been suggested that is may be Wilhelm Schroder (Wilesco) I have emailed them and they say not. Anyone ever seen this mark before?

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with makers mark  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with makers mark
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help with makers mark

Hi Ben,, I checked out my master list of Edged weapon and cutlery makers,,and the only name I could see as being close is C.B. Schroeder,,from Dusseldorf and the logo itself looks nothing like what is on your buckle. The logo in my reference is just C.B.S. in a pill shaped oval,,,and there is a "no show" for the Wilesco name. Sorry Ben thats all I can offer in this area. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Cheers Larry, its just a long shot mate, I was hoping it might have been etched on a blade of some sorts, thanks for the time mucker

Ben
    Ben

No problem Ben anytime,,,he is a makers logo that comes close in the shape of that "S" but not the same maker.
    Attached Images Attached Images Help with makers mark 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Close Larry but not the same mate
    Ben