Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Herman Goring Industrial dagger...was this genuine?

Article about: Never mind it translates in to Real .................uhmmm yea

Never mind it translates in to " Real ".................uhmmm yea
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Herman Goring Industrial dagger...was this genuine?
    P
    Many

?

Correct. 'Echt' translates to real or genuine.

One wonders why a 'replacement' blade would have that written on it (unless to deceive).

It chases its own tail that one.

Larry. The term "Echt Damast" refers to a patterned damascus blade, such as Large Rose, Small Rose, Band and Turkish. These patterns are used by very skilled craftsman to enhance the damaststahl blade. It has nothing to do with etching. Cheers,
    Mark

My bad Mark..so used to reading it in English all these years..but ,,,still questionable is the translated word "Real" which I find ironic
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I agree, Larry!

?

ECHT Damast would stand for hammered, folded damast.
    Not the etched version of it .......funny thing is those Etched Damast blades never say FAKE Damast......

Ger

today i' ve seen for sale a bad copy of this dagger in a little military exposition near Rome...obviously the dealer told that it was original and offered it me with a great reduction also if didn't ask to buy

I think a good reduction price would be 100K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2