Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hunting piece veteran acquired

Article about: Here is a nice ww1 era hunting piece or turn of the century it has the double maker mark of Wkc it was given to me by my godmother before she passed away here while back. it was brought back

Default Hunting piece veteran acquired

Here is a nice ww1 era hunting piece or turn of the century it has the double maker mark of Wkc it was given to me by my godmother before she passed away here while back. it was brought back by her uncle that was 35 div vet in WW2. Sorry if in the wrong place Larry move it if need I know it is a civilian weapon and not military but there is a interest in hunting pieces. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hunting piece veteran acquired   Hunting piece veteran acquired  

Hunting piece veteran acquired   Hunting piece veteran acquired  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hunting piece veteran acquired
    P
    Many

That is a really nice hunting knife/dagger you have there.
    Looks like it has ivory grips.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Hi Timothy,

i like these early high quality build "Herzfängers"
    Thx for showing, its a very nice piece!

Ger

Hi Timothy.....yes you are correct it belongs here..and a nice example that that you have. Could this be an SMF produced blade?...I see the kings face peeking through a little corrosion or dirt. I see another part of something to the Kings head...any thoughts on the identity of this maker?
    These Foresty blades are an art work of their own. Nice find!! Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 10-25-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry I quote Timothy:
    "it has the double maker mark of Wkc"

which of course is correct, next to the Kings head is the knights head
    I show you the one thats on my former Imperial Marine sword
    Cheers Ger
    Hunting piece veteran acquired

Yes Gerrit and Larry I thought early WKC Maker thanks for the nice comment. timothy

Thankyou Gerrit..for the clarification...as my eyes had not ben yet clarified themselves..at 5am...My equation at this hour had not taken effect yet. I was still working on my first cup of coffee out of 2. My theory on early morning relativity is this....... E=Mc2......no this is not Einsteins theory but my own.... Early = Morning 2 cups!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hunting piece veteran acquired  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Timothy i'm pretty sure the logo will come out fine under the light rust when you spray it for 3 days in a row 5 times a day with WD40.
    The light surface rust will disappear and the logo should appear fine, its def. worth a try!

Ger

I have always like anything related to German hunting myself being a hunt and receiving my first hunting permit in Germany at age 18.
    Great time.
    chris

?

Timothy , that is a wonderful heir loom and i love the patina !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...