Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I have a dagger collection that I want to sell

Article about: Hi, I have come to a place in life where can no longer keep my dagger collection. It is a quite large collection consisting of about 40 daggers. Most very nice condition. I have it all packa

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    There is no justice. There's just us.....
    like at my home.....lol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have a dagger collection that I want to sell
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    like at my home.....lol
    There is no 'us' in TRUMP ha ha

Ella if and when you ever get a Jaquar car or a BMW and go to sell it..... if someone offers you $200 just remember the opportunity you have here to post the daggers first...or someone will challenge your knowledge and offer you $200.

Give it some thought before your wallet ends up to be alot thinner than it should.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Send me pictures of your RLB officer with a price. Info@tothehiltmilitaria.com
    Thus why I said send me pictures of your RLB Officer with a price to my website email address. If you are trying to catch a fish and he bites the moment bait is dropped in the water set the hook. My intent is to find a RLB Officer as well as many other blades. My other intent was to gauge the sellers true interest and intent. I have got no email as of yet or any PM here. Guess it was too much to take out of box and snap 5-10 pictures. Good luck buddy! You may be stuck with your collection for awhile. I also saw someone else interested in your SS. Curious if you have responded. If your going to reach out to this community you better be serious is all I have to say.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Gents....i see a lot of smoke coming out of the barrels.....and no replies from Ella herself......
    So lets wait if she will take any action

Ger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3