Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

An idea on finding treasures only us collectors are looking for.

Article about: Hello everyone! I have been waiting to get some free time so that I can share this. I am not sure if you guys frequent pawn shops? My mother in-law owns 4 of them. I have worked there part t

?

Default An idea on finding treasures only us collectors are looking for.

Hello everyone! I have been waiting to get some free time so that I can share this. I am not sure if you guys frequent pawn shops? My mother in-law owns 4 of them. I have worked there part time at one of them for 2 years and my wife runs another one. This is a 75% showing of the stuff I have acquired while working there. All I am trying to do is make you think about where you can find this stuff. Next time you pass a pawn shop stop in there!! You would be amazed!! These items have all came through my store and were bought at a fraction of the retail price.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An idea on finding treasures only us collectors are looking for.   An idea on finding treasures only us collectors are looking for.  

An idea on finding treasures only us collectors are looking for.   An idea on finding treasures only us collectors are looking for.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement An idea on finding treasures only us collectors are looking for.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Whoa!!! Luck you. Wish I had some pawn shows near me to check out....

Love the folding Carcano bayonet. Been needing one of these for my rifle LoL!!!

Does the SA dagger have a scabbard?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Unfortunately that dagger does not have a scabbard and is one of those immediate post war ones made for a GI bring back. Marked B&A with the almost impossible to see GERMANY inscription. still displays nicely. If you ever see a pawn shop in traveling around check it out!!

I love buying at pawn shops. Bought my Spanish air force mauser, steyr m95, and one of my mosins from pawn shops.

Very nice collection of the bayonets alone! Like pawn shops and the occasional yard sale myself. Never hurts to check

?

Larz,

Good to see the stuff you picked up through your pawn shop

what maker is the hj knife & does it have the motto ?

Regards Mac 66

?

The HJ knife is not in the best of shape. No motto on it and the maker mark is rzm m7/72 and also 1937. still has an excellent edge on it.

?

Quote by larz View Post
    The HJ knife is not in the best of shape. No motto on it and the maker mark is rzm m7/72 and also 1937. still has an excellent edge on it.

Ok maybe you can show it in the hj knife sub forum sometime ?

?

I will do just that Mac!

Some nice finds, for sure. Unfortunately, in small towns like here, about all you'll find in pawn shops are worn out partial Buffalo tool sets, broken radios and fake Rolex watches that don't work. You guys are lucky.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."