Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.

Article about: Guys, this is out of the woodwork; untouched! Thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal

?

Default Re: Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.
    P
    Many

Hal
    ?

Thanks everyone for your comments and Dave for the detailed information on Teno Hewers. Regards, Hal

?

One more detail on your Hewer Hal,
    IMO it's a prewar made piece. I strongly feel that Eickhorn was able to make 2,000 examples before Sept. 1, 1939.
    Also early examples the scabbard were acid etched with the serial number, while later war time examples were stamped on the scabbard. The blade remained etched from what I have been able to note.

I guess "photobucket" didn't like the close up of the TENO eagle and swas!

-wagner-

Hal
    ?

Wagner, thanks for the added information, I didn't realize the etched scabbards were the earlier models. Best Regards, Hal

?

Hello Gents, i am brand new to this form, and finding this great thread on the TeNo Sub. made me decide to sign up. i have seen a few TeNo's over the years at show's, but they are usually pretty rough. these examples you have posted are in beautyfull condition. and thought you might like seeing another one. i knew the Vet that brought it back, but i had to wait for his estate auction to buy it about 10 years ago.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.   Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  

Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.   Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  

Hal
    ?

Hi Andrew, and welcome to the forum. Thanks for showing your excellent example; one of the best I've seen! Hal

?

thank you Hal, it looks better in person than in the pictures. i have been thinking of selling it but it's in such great condition.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3