Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lightbox a great help, making one for less then $ 10-- yourself

Article about: Being in the process of making photo's the best possible way in the concept that Danny and I developed for our new Heer dagger book, I had Danny pointed out to me that be bought a lightbox t

Could also a cut white cloth sheet suffice for the lighted side panels...or would that be too dense and light restrictive? Curious .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lightbox a great help, making one for less then $ 10-- yourself
    P
    Many

?

It shouldnt block to much light, i just bought a new thin cotton sheet, costed me 6 euro, the paper 2x 70x50cm 200gramms was about 2.50 euro.
    So just try, it shouldnt be to dense, and you also dont want a rough structure that maybe reflect the cloth pattern on to the object.

just try Larry

Ger

Ebay has some inexpensive ones that work pretty good.
    This is like the one I use. It comes with the lights and a cheap tripod for $30

Table Top Photo Studio Light Tent Kit 1 Tent 2 Light Set 1 Camera Stand 1 Case | eBay
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Agree with Greg. I bought my kit this past winter. The "box" was around $30 and came with 3 different color backgrounds and folded for storage. Pretty neat, versatile and well made.

But I really like the idea of the hole in top
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thx Greg nice addition to the thread!

But the big advantage of the cardboard box over your tent is the fact that it has the 100% topview ability and you can make them as big or as small as you want.

Ger

I made mine out of pvc pipe 3/4, very solid.

Excellent Pictures .... Great idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2