Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity

Article about: Gentlemen,,we have seen rarity lists for SA daggers,,I would like to turn the page and ask our non political dagger collectors to post rare maker logos for the 3 branches mentioned. You may

Default Re: Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity

Here a Klaas Kriegsmarine dagger. Klaas marked U9 etch daggers are rare. Daggers with the regular etch by this maker are extremely rare.

Wolfgang

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity
    P
    Many

A lovely example Wolfgang!
    Ralph.
    Quote by wolfeknives View Post
    Here a Klaas Kriegsmarine dagger. Klaas marked U9 etch daggers are rare. Daggers with the regular etch by this maker are extremely rare.

Wolfgang

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi WolfGang,, which example is this one that is shown. Photos of a rare naval dagger as this deserves to be seen. Can you take a few more photos especially the blade, both sides? It would benefit this thread greatly regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi WolfGang,, which example is this one that is shown. Photos of a rare naval dagger as this deserves to be seen. Can you take a few more photos especially the blade, both sides? It would benefit this thread greatly regards Larry
    This dagger carries the regular sailboat etch. I have discussed this with Wittmann. At the time when his book on Naval daggers was published, he had not seen an example by this maker. Since then he has become aware of two other examples. The U9 dagger depicts a U-boat on the blade etch.
    My daggers are in storage away from home. I will try to retrieve it for additional photos next week.

Wolfgang

Good day Gents,, Here is another "Crypt find " as I was digging around. I will include this one in the Luftwaffe section of this thread. Heres a maker we dont see too often compared to F&A Helbig....NSFK Glider Pilot - Gebr. Heller, Balloon Man Logo. Just a reminder please feel free to research yourselves in our own basement resources or abroad,,but if its abroad and "not yours",, label it as such,, please!. This way no one can complain. Below is the link to where I found the photos and the photos came from Member "Hal" in 2009. Regards Larry
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...-heller-10505/
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2