Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Thanks Ralph. I was just getting ready to post mine lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

I can use a couple of pints right now,,you guys have been doing great but I would like to see more participation by the other dagger collectors. If not we will keep moving along!!.
    Nice gruppe mark "Om" on the Herder...these are hard to come by.

Ok..next logo clue:..........."She was a beautiful maiden,, one I could not take home,.. as she chose to stay close to the sea"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Maybe Undine
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-16-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Hi Ivan.. your guess is correct!! I remember that Movie "Splash" with Daryl Hannah.....lets stir the pot a bit

Next clue: Watch out for that buzz saw blade its sharp!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I can use a couple of pints right now,,
    No one answered my clue!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry Ralph I thought you meant that literally...does your clue have something to do with the name of the city? Larry

Quote by rbminis View Post
    No one answered my clue!
    Ralph.
    Carl Heidelberg of Solingen??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yes Ned, you are correct.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Ivan.. your guess is correct!! I remember that Movie "Splash" with Daryl Hannah.....lets stir the pot a bit

Next clue: Watch out for that buzz saw blade its sharp!!
    Larry is it Hugo berns ?(Hubeo).......................got me this one!!

Hmmm Interesting Ronnie,, looks like a chain for a chain saw. I didnt see that one! Lets try another clue.....

2nd clue:....The Buzz saw arrows, points in the right direction of the direction it must turn!

Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast