Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

?

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

AM i THE ONLY becker?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Larry,

I am going to have to go with pfeilringwerk on this one. I think the arrows are what gave it away for me.

Ray

Maker Logo trivia

Ok here is my clue. It is a little long, but funny and the makers mark does actually look like this

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Yes you are correct,, it is Pfeilringwerk.
    LOL Funny Ray as I am a huge Monty Python fan. Probably one of the greatest movies made by them! Anyone know the answer to this one that Ray posted? BTW Very nice Gebr Becker Colt45,, I have one of these also!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by rayvinton View Post
    Larry,

I am going to have to go with pfeilringwerk on this one. I think the arrows are what gave it away for me.

Ray

Maker Logo trivia

Ok here is my clue. It is a little long, but funny and the makers mark does actually look like this

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Long shot at F.ED. Ohliger of Solingen for a guess?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nope Ned. Think more towards what the actual item is they are talking about.

Ray

Your going in the right direction Ned as the Holy Grail is the name of the movie,, but in that particular scene as Ray points out. ....n the count of 3 lobeth thy holy hand grenade towards thy foe,, not on the count of 2 and not on 4.... but three!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ah haaaa is it "August Knecht" ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  

Very nice Ronnie. Who's gonna leave the next clue?

Ray

I will give it a go Ray ...here goes...........Casey Jones used to drive this maker mark?

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    I will give it a go Ray ...here goes...........Casey Jones used to drive this maker mark?

ADOLF VOLKER . SCHMALKALDEN, Choo, Chooo
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-19-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast