Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

So far so good gents,, going good!!

Next clue:....This triangle type image,, "somewhat" resembles the logo most widely seen on this SS maker.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Is it Gottlieb Hammesfahr Larry?
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 

Well your close as this is the answer for the clue at the end of my sentence....the clue / dagger maker is at the beginning of my sentence. Hammesfahr is not the maker in question. Read the first 4 words.

"This triangle type image,, "somewhat" resembles the logo most widely seen on this SS maker"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Boker ?
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Daaaam was going to say Boker!!

Nope not Boker,,,,

Another clue:......this pyramid you can see through.

Hi Larry,

Is it Dittert & Co. the famous surgical instrument maker???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YES!!! Great job!! Anyone want to post another??

This prey animal has had enough and has got tooled up!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Eickhorn?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast