Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Is it Wilhem Hallbach Larry ?
    cheers Ronnie
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

WOW!!! SWEET!! that was fast,,,years ago many homes burned to the ground because of candles used as Christmas lights. Almost like falling asleep with a lit cigarette in someones hand!...Lets move on!...

Next Clue:.......This female was a large dagger producer. What is the name and what is her first name??
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Lets bring this back to the top,, the female in question name starts with an" H." and the name is a top producer!... and my apologies this is repeat of a producer which is already on the list.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

F.W. Höller?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

This is a bummer,, folklore has it the the producers name in question is a female by the name of Henrietta,, of the Herder firm, "Ace of Spades" there was a transition of owner ship when the original either died and was left to the next in line family member of "Heinrich Herder" I have heard this tale a few times but not enough supporting evidence to prove that theory. I will have to pass on this question as it is a repeat question anyway. .....lets move on and thank you for your patience.

Next clue:................." This logo is very representative of how justice should be balanced!

Alcoso??
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yes Ned you are correct welcome back I have not heard from you in a while,, sit down stay awhile let our Waitress bring you a beer "try not to stare either!!

Next clue:........" _ t t e _ _ b a _ _ & _ o."

Reminder...Logoberfest is starting this October 1st - 16th . 16 days only in honor of Oktoberfest in Munich. For every RIGHT answer you guess during this 16 day period,,post your favorite beer photo and Bavarian waitress in the Munich attire. No raunch Ok? or it will be deleted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-22-2012 at 01:24 AM.

I am hopeful that our upcoming Logoberfest will be a success as it would be most honored by our very own GeneralOberst and forum Bürgermeister Adrian Stevenson who has made this forum possible. All of us would be most honored if you could attend the festivities and join in with the logo trivia. Post your favorite brew and Bavarian barmaid when you answer the clues correctly.

I have just updated the recent clue above with a couple more letters. Regards Larry

Is it Ottersbach & Co.?

Luke
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-22-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Hi Luke yes you are correct! Interesting maker with just a title so this will lead to our..........

Next clue:......What maker actually shows this animal?

Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast