Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

You guys are killing me!!!! This one was too easy,,,Big as Hell was the new Hint.....How about the answer the new barmaid has!!......."Gaefler" should of been the give away as that is on the center of the logo.
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia  Maker Logo trivia  Maker Logo trivia 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Ok .......phew!! sure is Hot in here!!!............

Next clue:............... This looks like a Traffic light in front of an Anchor!.....................Oh BTW,,, i will not spoil you this time if you dont answer it
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

We knew the answer, Larry. Really! Just letting you have a "stab" at it.

Luke

Maker Logo triviaDang me don't look at them straight on.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Larry C View Post
    You guys are killing me!!!! This one was too easy,,,Big as Hell was the new Hint.....How about the answer the new barmaid has!!......."Gaefler" should of been the give away as that is on the center of the logo.
    How can you "like" something twice?

Luke

LOL ,,, I would of never guessed it,, and yes I would like a "STAB" at them................ooops,, I mean at the logo.......ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

and Twice means 2 ()....Brief intermission while the barmaids bring some beer....after that back to the Hint!!!

Hermann Linder & Söhne?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

Yes Luke you are correct.....

Next clue:....We all have seen the thermometer logo on Army daggers,,, what is this producers logo used on SA daggers?

Maker Logo triviaMay be wrong but how about this one?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast