Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Yes Luke,,, you are correct!! ...this next one might be a little difficult

Next Clue:..............this guy needs to use ( this ) to put his hair in a "pony tail"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

How about another clue:.............the pronunciation sounds like "Herring"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Emil Gierling?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

So Close Luke!!,,,but it starts with the letter "H" and sounds like "hair ring or Herring"

Maker Logo triviaI will steal this one from Luke. Eugen Haering, Solingen

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

LOL Yes Eric you thief!!! you are correct.

Next clue:............A flag and spear? together

I have no pic of it but is it Ludwig Groten, Solingen?

Eric

Pic added
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-21-2012 at 03:23 AM.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Yes Eric correct!!,, Ok now for a little off the wall hint for this next maker...............

Next hint:...........This modern day company makes fixtures for toilets and sinks,,,especially urinals,,, it is not "Universal Rundle" but starts with a letter "K" and ends in a Letter "r"...who is this dagger producers name???

I'm gonna go with... Gustav L Koller Nache? Can't seem to find a picture yet.

Luke

Soooooooooo Close Luke!!!!,, you are off by one letter,, in the middle,,yes the pronunciation is there,,but the spelling is off by one letter....Dont let Eric steal it from you...or Santa will have to bring Sympathy the barmaid dressed in the Victoria secret Christmas attire to him,, if anyone needs a reminder of Sympathy,,,i will post a photo. Cmon Luke....soo close. Either way I will give you partial credit. Larry

Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast