Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Excellent Luke!!! Did my clue give it away? or maybe it was the help of some wisdom that comes with age ....Mary Pickford was the sweetheart of that time. Ok lets move on........

Next Clue:....................A good detective looks for these.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Would that be Carl Kloos Larry?
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes Luke you`re on a roll,, correct Carl Kloos.

Next Kloo..............Not only did they produce daggers but you can also cook on top of this..........minus the "R"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Yes Luke you`re on a roll,, correct Carl Kloos.

Next Kloo..............Not only did they produce daggers but you can also cook on top of this..........minus the "R"
    Having a blonde moment Larry?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Correction and an apology,,,my mistake ..Ralph,, too much going on here at home...the correct answer is from Ralph. "rbminis". You may have any choice of barmaid from my private stock for my mistake.

I'll let you pick your favorite for me Larry.
    It seems that at this time you could use a little consolation.
    Ralph.

Ok Ralph.. I will give you Sophia Loren,,and a months pass to free beer at the LogoTrivia tavern. ....lets continue on

Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Excellent Luke!!! Did my clue give it away? or maybe it was the help of some wisdom that comes with age ....Mary Pickford was the sweetheart of that time. Ok lets move on........

Next Clue:....................A good detective looks for these.
    Yep... I need all the help I can get, Larry. It didn't give it away at all but it did help.

Luke

Hi Luke..Not too many know of that starlet but it was a long shot...Glad you got it! Any idea of my next clue above?...heres another

Another clue:.......it also has knobs

Otto Stover. Knobs

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast