MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Spot on Ned give this man an ice cream your go i think mate and Larry i wish i did know her .......now what can she do with all the left over ice cream

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Here's another favorite beer of mine and a Bavarian beauty!
    Someone else can take a turn, Eric. I'm leaving for work soon and won't be back until tomorrow. I don't want to hold this thread up.

Luke

Attachment 405699Attachment 405700
    Fantastic Bier, I have been in their Keller bar in Nurnberg, outstanding
    Ben

Ben, that's great! I hope you had a chance to have a few. Glad to hear you like this beer too.

Luke

Ok Gents moving on,, here is one we have not done yet.

Next clue:.........This steel item is also used as a good luck symbol,, and is said that it needs to be facing upward so the luck doesnt run out!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ok Larry a rare one i think? is it Ferdinand Neuhaus?
    cheers Ronnie
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 

Yes Ronnie correct you are,,another beer for you and a whiskey shot also.

Next Clue:.............This looks like a bullseye
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'll try Julius Ohliger of Solingen.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Good one Ned...... a double Scotch for you! and also an empty shot glass, for a free refill.

Next clue:..............Potato tots are a small bite size fried potato treat....what if they used horses instead of potatos,,what would it be called??

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Good one Ned...... a double Scotch for you! and also an empty shot glass, for a free refill.

Next clue:..............Potato tots are a small bite size fried potato treat....what if they used horses instead of potatos,,what would it be called??
    A Tesco Value Burger....?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I think I gave a bad hint,,...I dont know is the slang is the same in other countries,,but we use a slang word for the potatos,,,called "tators'...so Ned you got the first word right.

Also I am advertising a little early for our next "Logoberfest" in 8 months......

Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 ... LastLast