Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Chopped up horses? Solinger Axt und Hauerfabrik? I see this maker was already used but this is a different logo.

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Another Hint:..........the word Horse is correct and is the first part of the logos name. Now apply the slang word for potatos.

Axt and Hauerfabrik has already been used in a pervious logo question,, I remember a God father scene with he horses head with that one
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Maker Logo triviaE & F Horster & Co Gmbh, Solingen?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa soooooooooooooo close in pronunciation. Almost Eric!! and yes you are correct with the producer but what is the alternate logo they used? Your at 99%. and what she has are yours if you can get the 1%
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

E & F Horster & Co Gmbh (Horstator), Solingen........
    I have no pic of this one.
    Eric
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-04-2013 at 12:15 AM.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hors tators,,,yes you are correct!!! EF Horsters alternate producers logo. Dont worry about the pic but you get the potatos and beer from our Barmaid Helga..Good job!!

Next clue after the Superbowl game.

After a night of enjoying quite a few rounds of beer,,I am feeling the effects of it now as my head is cracking in half....so which will lead us to our next clue.

Next clue:....Some say that a "few of these" to get rid of the hangover......"Werk"

"Pilswerk" Franz Pils & Söhne Steyr?
    I haven't found a picture yet, Larry. If I do I'll add it.

Luke

Logo for Pilswerk is unavailable and no period or recent source information can be found at this time.

Austrian Producer. ...Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-11-2013 at 01:09 PM.

Yes Luke Correct,, and if you can find a pic that would be great,,if not I will add one later.

Next clue:........... 2 Iron crosses sit together
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-12-2013 at 01:45 AM.

Lets kick start this...This question is for the older crowd,, but the young are also to give this next clue a try.

Next clue:........Henny Youngman was the King of........what?......and the answer will sound the same as what is in the center of this producers logo.
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-12-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast