Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Hi Ralph,,Yes your are correct!!

Next clue:.........You see that tree in the grave yard???....I am looking for the one seen on Rohm SS examples
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

?

Boker?

Close Dramos...but re-read my last line of my clue
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I think i have it now...hopefully.

Congrats Dramos!! This is the small double oval logo variant used on Rohm SS daggers, by the producer Heinrich Boker.

That one was easy,,lets toughen it up a bit.

Next Clue:.......Wasso

Hi Larry is it Abr Schnittert (Wasso), Solingen-Wald?
    Maker Logo trivia

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hi Eric yes you are correct,,sorry so long to repost questions,,,,these are becoming harder to find questions for,,and I welcome anyones help with remaining producer names to complete the logo trivia.
    ABR Schnittert which I am surprised you found an image,,is not so common of a producer anymore...........moving on

Next Clue:............A sword + 2H&S

Hi Larry,
    Would that be E.F. Horster&Sohn, Gmbh, Solingen?
    Still looking for a photo.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

rbminis & Larry,

I believe this is what you guys are looking for.
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 

Quote by dramos View Post
    rbminis & Larry,

I believe this is what you guys are looking for.
    Thank you, that's the one!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 ... LastLast