Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Welcome back Larry and is the maker Gerbruder Heller? ..........bunny bunny bunny please ??????
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-22-2013 at 01:37 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Shes yours congrats Ronnie!! More to come shortly
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ok so I can update all the producers who do not have the highlighted option...you guys are going to find them for me and I reward you with 1 Easter bunny. I will give you the producers name and post # and you give me the page number so I can update them with a highlighted link.

Find for me:............Busch Ernst ( 313 )....and you get the next bunny
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry and welcome back. Hope all is well now.
    Page 42.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph.. and thanks...a bunny to "behold"..but unfortunately Post # 313 is not on pg 42. The bunny is still up for grabs

Hi Larry,
    When I view it, it is on page 42. Post made by Eric Z. I guess that might change if you view your threads oldest first.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, you are correct that Eric Z made the post,,but I came up with page 32,..https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...via-196938-32/ but I will give you a partial credit and not with the bunny I offered ,,but You can have an alternative bunny. Her name is Mona........

Our Larger bunny is still up for grabs if our next winner can find the page the next producer is on below.

Next Producer................Justinuswerk Post # 418
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  

#418 is on page #42.

Luke

Congratulations Luke!!! You have a Bunny handful...I checked your findings and I thankyou...that page number is correct. Her name is Mula enjoy........ Ok I will change the pace as I will give a clue of the next producer....................below and our next bunny to the winner,, her name is Lori

Next Clue:..............Now that Luke has won such a prize he and Mula will be like 2 birds in Love........Who is the producer?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Ralph, you are correct that Eric Z made the post,,but I came up with page 32,..https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...via-196938-32/ but I will give you a partial credit and not with the bunny I offered ,,but You can have an alternative bunny. Her name is Mona........

Our Larger bunny is still up for grabs if our next winner can find the page the next producer is on below.

Next Producer................Justinuswerk Post # 418
    Sorry Larry, I beg to differ. When I click on the link you provided, I come up with page 32, which has the answer that Luke provided, post #418. As I said, it probably depends on how you view your threads. If that is the case, I suggest you look on page 32 for post #313.
    The answer to your latest clue might be Robt. Klaas
    I will look for a logo photo.
    Ralph.

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast