Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Ralph: I found post #313 on page #32.

Luke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Congrats Ralph,,you have a bunny. I checked again along with Luke,, as I clicked on the page numbering system above which still leads me to Ernst Busch pg 32..post 313. I cant explain why you are seeing different posting position. That may be a Dimas question. I hope a solution can be found..if not let me know and i will go back to posting regular clues,,to keep you included and all others who may be having the same difficulty. Let me know please. I will try another posting and if this one doesnt work,, I will revert back.

Next posting:......Artur Melchur post #404..................this next bunny is not for the older guys..as I dont think the heart can handle this kind of candy...and by the way????Her name is Candi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I think I could handle it Larry.
    Artur Melcher is on page #41.
    There is no problem with the numbering system, I simply have selected to view my threads starting with the newest first. If I want to come up with the right numbers, I have to go to my user control panel and change the viewing order.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Congrats Ralph.....becareful of too much Candi.....its not good for your heart. I know it would of done me in.... Ok I have a logo clue and another bunny giveaway!!!

Next clue:............Herve Villechaize from the 1970s TV show "Fantasy Island" always announced this craft arriving...and to add to the clue,,, this craft in this next producer Flys North!!

Sonya below awaits your arrival!...................who needs a beer and a shot??
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Carl Grah?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

Congrats Luke,, you are now an official Sultan,, as your bunny harem is growing. Your answer is correct..it must of been the beer and not the candy the bunny was eating right? Wheres Eric Z at??..Im sure he likes Easter bunnys.

Looking for:............Gebr Krusius post# 389...and a double whammy for the next winner.....Her name is Chloe.

That would be page #39 Larry.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Congrats Ralph,, you are also a Logo Sultan,,with a harem including Bavarian barmaids. The bunnys are all in Bed now and need their rest ( as do myself ) until tomorrow..as I will continue this pink earred giveaway.

Ok Gents,, the bunnys are rested and ready to go!!

Next post needed:...............Braun Adolf ... Post 107................and bunny to be announced,,,

That would be page #11 Larry.
    Ralph.

Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast