Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mint Government Official-Gold

Article about: From Angolia's book In the Service of the Reich I quote An official decree dated 15 May 1939 introduced wear of the gold-plated dagger for diplomatic and government officials for those offic

?

Default Mint Government Official-Gold- RMBO

Mint Government Official-GoldMint Government Official-Gold
    Thought I would show this little beauty----
    Last edited by wiki; 05-06-2014 at 03:38 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Government Official-Gold
    P
    Many

?

Another SHAWANNNNG!!!!
    WOW!
    I agree 1000% that is a Beauty!!!!
    So who had the honor of wearing the gold version?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Good question! Gold GO's were Eastern Peoples- But --I have a feeling that High Ranking Government Officials may have worn Gold---

?

One of my favorite style daggers. The daggers are so good looking and here is a gold government officials buckle. I think it has one of the ugliest eagles of the era.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint Government Official-Gold  

?

Thanks for showing this dagger Wiki

I think it has no reply's because almost no one has any experience with these high end 20K+daggers, so saying it is gorgeous and then seeing it burned because its a replica isnt something to look for.
    Thats why they are cautious.
    I dont have any knownledge of these daggers, so i cant say anything about its originality,but at first and second glare, i can only admit that its a gorgeous looker
    Thx for showing!

Regards,
    Ger

I have to say it has some characteristics in detail....that matches a Standard Govt. Official..but also I echo Gerrits thoughts. The hangers I know you must of added on to it..as the condition of both are unmatching. Regardless still a nice looking dagger. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Gerrit and Larry- Thanks for the comments. Yes ,I was surprised that this "High End " dagger got such little traffic. I picked up this dagger from the same prominent dealer that I bought the Feldherrnhlle dagger from. This dragger is 100% right and yes the hangers were probably added. I bought the set together. I saw a similar dagger at the SOS without hangers for 30K -So you are right about the crazy dollar amount. I had to have it to go with my Political collection!
    Best
    B

?

Now THAT is Very nice Wiki.
    What a great example of a RMBO. Talk about a hard dagger to find. well, you can find them but not in that condition. Congrats!

Here is one on a dagger book cover by T. Johnson.

?

Thanks Serge, I've only seen one in similar condition- It was the one at the SOS being sold by a well known dealer. I am going to have to dig out my Johnson book and compare.
    Best
    B

?

Stunning dagger. I have not much experience with daggers, but it looks very interesting!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast