Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My Bad RAD

Article about: Not interested in selling my hanger but it got me wondering what they go for. I was surprised I only found one early one and it was price at \\$695. Must have looked at 40 of the bullet type p

?

Not interested in selling my hanger but it got me wondering what they go for. I was surprised I only found one early one and it was price at $695. Must have looked at 40 of the bullet type priced from $250 in rough condition up to $1100+ for a brown leather one in mint condition. I didn't know they brought that kind of $$$.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bad RAD
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Bad RAD

Not interested in selling my hanger but it got me wondering what they go for. I was surprised I only found one early one and it was price at $695. Must have looked at 40 of the bullet type priced from $250 in rough condition up to $1100+ for a brown leather one in mint condition. I didn't know they brought that kind of $$$.
    Yes the hangers for these are very high priced, the early ones seem cheaper then the later "bullet" hanger from what I have seen, the early ones go for around 300+, price depending on condition, they are usually broken or badly worn which is why they made the bullet one, and the bullet version goes for 400+ I cant see spending that much change on a piece of leather lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3