Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nazi Party sheath knife by boker

Article about: Hi Guys and girls, excuse the long absence on the forum - downside of seasonal work im afraid. Anyway, cast your eyes over this, I don't think weve had one on the forum before! Honest views

Default Nazi Party sheath knife by boker

Hi Guys and girls, excuse the long absence on the forum - downside of seasonal work im afraid.

Anyway, cast your eyes over this, I don't think weve had one on the forum before!

Honest views gents, I don't mind what you say.

cheers guys matty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Party sheath knife by boker   Nazi Party sheath knife by boker  

Nazi Party sheath knife by boker   Nazi Party sheath knife by boker  

Nazi Party sheath knife by boker   Nazi Party sheath knife by boker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Party sheath knife by boker
    P
    Many

?

I believe you have a Hitler youth forestry knife . Very cool knife Gary

new one on me,great knife.

Well im not 100% sure what it is but I have found reference in the Frederick Stephens Book. Its Definitely early, (solid nickel swaz), nickel plated blade and a bakerlite grip. Scabbard is leather.
    From what I have learnt these were produced in the mid 20's most likely to generate an income for the early Nazi group. Not unsual as Boker was one of the older makers dating back to 1870 but as 'Tree Brand' not Boker as known today.
    I have also have also been told that these were used by what was to be the hitler youth, so I could say this was the first hitler youth knife.

...................But I could be wrong.

?

Matty its a Hitler youth forestry . Look it up it was issued to members who worked in the forestry department . Gary

Thankyou Gary it seems you are 100% correct - top marks!

Interesting thing is ive never seen one for sale (or know of another one for sale).
    Does anybody?

cheers matty

?

Matty a first time for me M8!
    found this on the internet....
    Regards,
    Ger

?

I have never seen one of these before. Thanks for posting!

?

Hmmmm,

Never seen one these before, if it was used by the HJ why has it not got the diamond insignia ?

Maybe a dealer made up this forestry hj story to sell them just like the DJ knifes

Anybody got some proof these were used by the hj ?

Regards Mac 66.

Need more provenance Gents..Im with Mac on this one..as the photo Gerrit posted is an advertisement. Is there any other proof of the use of the Boker tree logo in the 1930s? I see this logo used in modern times..as this company continues today to produce the best cutlery around.

BTW...welcome back Matty/...good to see you posting again..I like the knife itself and would not mind owning one as it is handsome in appearance. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast