Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Nazi Party sheath knife by boker

Article about: Hi Guys and girls, excuse the long absence on the forum - downside of seasonal work im afraid. Anyway, cast your eyes over this, I don't think weve had one on the forum before! Honest views

?

I have seen and held two others both boker . One from a dealer and another from a vet . I'm no knife expert but both knives had a good feel to them well built. Gary

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Party sheath knife by boker
    P
    Many

I think I may have got some heads scratching !

Will just say though I haven't posted this on the HJ forum - I don't even know what it is! Is there a link to the page where a knife like this was discussed?

larry, Reference wise theres a section in Frederick J stephens 'Edged weapons of the third reich' which went to print in 1971.
    I don't know if you have it but I quite like it as it written by a collector rather than a dealer, which as we all know makes a big difference.
    I can photograph the page it if that helps.

Is there any particular areas anybody would like me to photograph? maybe Il take a picture beside a hitler youth knife so you all can see the size of this........thing.

Cheers guys some good thinking going on!

Matty

?

Quote by mattty01 View Post
    Will just say genys I haven't posted this on the HJ forum - I don't even know what it is! Is there a link to the page where a knife like this was discussed?
    It was the knife from MILITARYITEMS.COM that was discussed, the picture gerrit posted. You have to be a member to see pics though.
    Hitler Youth Forestry knife? - Hitler Youth Forum

Quote by mattty01 View Post
    Larry, Reference wise theres a section in Frederick J stephens 'Edged weapons of the third reich' which went to print in 1971.
    I don't know if you have it but I quite like it as it written by a collector rather than a dealer, which as we all know makes a big difference.
    I can photograph the page it if that helps.
    Yes please photograph the page..for discussion purposes and giving due Credit to Mr.Stephens
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Okay here we go.....

Nazi Party sheath knife by bokerNazi Party sheath knife by bokerNazi Party sheath knife by bokerNazi Party sheath knife by bokerNazi Party sheath knife by bokerNazi Party sheath knife by bokerNazi Party sheath knife by bokerNazi Party sheath knife by bokerNazi Party sheath knife by boker

......and for size!

Nazi Party sheath knife by boker

?

Its a really well made Boker product, i really like it but not sure of this hj Forestry story

might have just been a hunting/fishing knife made for the masses during the early TR period, jmo.

Regards Mac 66.

I'm not putting the cat amongst the pigeons here. ...... But just because it's in a book doesn't make it real. Remember poor old Robin lumsden

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3