Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NPEA Dagger Authentication

Article about: Hello again! This is the third dagger that the swedish auctionhouse is offering! A NPEA dagger. Tbh I have never ever seen one of these and didn't even knoe they existed. As the 2 other dagg

Default NPEA Dagger Authentication

Hello again!

This is the third dagger that the swedish auctionhouse is offering!
    A NPEA dagger. Tbh I have never ever seen one of these and didn't even knoe they existed.
    As the 2 other daggers (SA-Röhm/Heer Generalstab) was shady objects i need to ask about this one too.

NPEA Dagger AuthenticationNPEA Dagger AuthenticationNPEA Dagger AuthenticationNPEA Dagger Authentication

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NPEA Dagger Authentication
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

These are quite rare daggers. By the overall looks of it I don´t like this one at all

Best,

Jan

Hi Jan ..could you be more specific in what it is that may be in question? On this forum it is important that facts are produced that would support a does not look good type comment. I'm not breaking balls here but need the facts first. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Jan
    ?

Yes I will be more specific Larry. I don´t like the overall look of it, the way the blade attaches to the crossguard looks like it has been hidden, the wear of the scabbard looks inconsistent with the handle. The text on the blade looks off angle (?) and the grip is of a strange colour... could be lots of more problems but I always back off when I get many bad vibes, even if I´m no expert on Napola daggers. In fact I was expecting many more replies with this one. Learning from mistakes since 1977

Best,

Jan

Thanks Jan that's all I was asking for
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Jan
    ?

"We are all here to share and learn"

Best,

Jan

Your concerns are the same as mine..as the guards lack that distinctive straight across look to the upper part of the guard...does not look like a typically made guard for this distributor. The grip is brand new....which contradicts the overall condition of the scabbard and dagger. These daggers are highly faked and very well at times. These types sometimes need to be taken down to see internal markings. This one does not have to be taken down..nor will we ever get that opportunity from an auction house. When it comes to these type of daggers....ONLY a reputable source would be the best investment. Regards Larry

?

Bad all the way, i agree with Jan & Larry!
    Just look at the form of the scabbard ball, lots of them have brass solderred balls instead of the steel ones like they should be, it looks like this is a brass one too.
    New grip, wrong angle etch, and indeed just look at its overal appearance....no good.

Cheers,
    Ger

Cheers all!

As the 2 other daggers on sale was "shady" I had no hope for this one! A shame as it is the first one I have seen.

Jan
    ?

It still somewere ou there waiting for you. Welcome to the forum mate!

Best,

Jan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast