Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NPEA question...

Article about: Hi all, sorry for asking here, but there's no threat for NPEA daggers... is it? I just want to ask if there where NPEA daggers with brown scabbards.... All I've seen in the past are green bu

?

Default NPEA question...

Hi all, sorry for asking here, but there's no thread for NPEA daggers... is it?

I just want to ask if there were NPEA daggers with brown scabbards....

All I've seen in the past are with a green one but I've been offered an NPEA with a brown scabbard...

Thank you all for your attention.

Cheers,

Marc
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2018 at 10:11 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NPEA question...
    P
    Many

There are many threads, use Advanced Search feature in top right corner.

Hi Marc ..Yes they were or some of them...a color brown / olive .....some more so brown others a olive green.
    do you have photos?

Regards Larry

Thread moved to the Main dagger forum
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Marc ..Yes they were or some of them...a color brown / olive .....some more so brown others a olive green.
    do you have photos?

Regards Larry

Thread moved to the Main dagger forum
    Hi Larry, thanks for moving to the right place.

I'm used to see the green olive scabbards on these daggers but this one is brown. I do have a couple of pics... they are really bad quality but it's brown without any doubt...

NPEA question...

Thanks Larry !

I never seen the scabbards on these to be so brown.

The scabbard appears to belong to the dagger being a Burgsmuller scabbard produced by the EF Horster firm for Burgsmuller.
    Take a look beneath the scabbard lug and see if there is a number beneath it.

The scabbard has been repainted ..but does not look to be recent.
    This is all that I can say about this dagger in one photo.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks a lot Larry! I have two more pics but give no more info... both with the dagger inside the scabbard ... none with the motto sehr mehr als scheinen...

Looking for info I found this one, but different brown... as you point, this one is too brown.

An NPEA (National Political Educational Institute) Ploen Pupil’s Dagger by Burgsmuller - SA/SS/NPEA Daggers - Third Reich Daggers & Swords - Germany - Europe

Thanks again for your attention Larry!!!