MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

NPEA Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.

Article about: Here is my latest addition a Schulpforta marked NPEA. Its hard to come accross a NPEAdagger that has a great blade and also is a period Original. It has a great overal fit I will not make th

?

Default NPEA Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger by Burgsmuller

Here is my latest addition a Schulpforta marked NPEA by Burgsmuller Berlin.
    Its hard to come accross a NPEAdagger that has a great blade and also is a period Original.
    It has a great overal fit
    I will not make the forgers more knowledgeable , so no closeups of keyparts, hope you dont mind this time.
    This one has a gorgeous blade retaining most of its Original crossgrain.
    Scabbard lug is marked underneath, crossguards are marked E.W. as they normally are.
    Enjoy this rare beauty, i have added a SS & SA dagger with their Motto's also.
    I think they make a lovely set
    Regards,
    Ger
    NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.
    Last edited by gerrit; 09-21-2014 at 07:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NPEA  Schulpforta School marked Dagger with hanger.
    P
    Many

?

You are just showing off now Mr H ...lol... They do make an excellent trio & some great snaps too. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Terry.

?

Ger,

Congrats !!, Very nice NPEA with a sweet blade

Looks even better next to you SS & SA daggers

Best Mac 66.

I am besides myself in awe Ger!! A stunning mint bladed example..the rest of the dagger near mint. I understand you reservations with providing detail also...unfortunately an Orphan of SA similarities..yet this thread belongs in the main forum. Keep them coming !! Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Very nice and very rare! I look forward to seeing these daggers in hand pretty soon I know that they will be even more impressive then.

Danny

?

A nice hard to find dagger.

An unmistakeable original & a pretty neat rescue. It's also good to trust the source of these daggers, I think you did pretty well on all fronts. Congrats!

?

Quote by Billy G View Post
    An unmistakeable original & a pretty neat rescue. It's also good to trust the source of these daggers, I think you did pretty well on all fronts. Congrats!
    trust is the keyword when you want to buy an expensive dagger like this one.
    It was a pleasure doing business with John M.
    Communication and honesty are essential in doing overseas business and thats one of the reasons that i like forums like Warrelics, German Daggers & WAF, posts & status say a lot about a member, makes it a lot easier to find your way in the jungle of collectors & sellers.
    John is a man of his word, handled this deal as agreed and im more then pleased with the result!

Regards,
    Ger

Research has 2 faces..one being the dagger..the other seeking out the right person..which may seem like a needle in a hay stack at times..but a fulfillment of the hunt for both brings great satisfaction..and a trophy to admire.

These days..and with critical daggers as the NPEAs are like a house of cards. "Nothing is Impossible" Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yes Larry, i agree knowledge is essential: know what your looking for!! do your research before buying
    When you find the right dagger that has all you've been looking for then comes the part that is out of your hands when you transferred the money..........will the seller be the person that you expected him to be....

Regards,
    Ger