Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Original Klaas reseller catalogue sheets

Article about: I came across these Klaas reseller sheets and wanted to share them with the collecting community. I also posted the Army dagger one and the HJ ones on the subforum as they reveal a bit more

?

Default Original Klaas reseller catalogue sheets

I came across these Klaas reseller sheets and wanted to share them with the collecting community.
    I also posted the Army dagger one and the HJ ones on the subforum as they reveal a bit more then you see at first sight

Enjoy
    Ger
    Original Klaas reseller catalogue sheetsOriginal Klaas reseller catalogue sheetsOriginal Klaas reseller catalogue sheetsOriginal Klaas reseller catalogue sheetsOriginal Klaas reseller catalogue sheetsOriginal Klaas reseller catalogue sheetsOriginal Klaas reseller catalogue sheetsOriginal Klaas reseller catalogue sheets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Klaas reseller catalogue sheets
    P
    Many

Very interesting Ger. We really need more of these manufacturer catalogues in the data base as a resource for collectors. Do you know the date this catalogue was produced? Number 200 which seems to be trench/fighting dagger, has grip plates that look like they may be horn rather than bakelite.

Now we need to find that Waffen-Loesche catelogue!

I'm sure I have a few RM in the coin drawer - now where did i park the time machine?????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "