Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking Nowak

Article about: Attachment 808439Hello Gents, Not sure if this is the best place for this so please feel to push it around. I have noticed high quality decent looking daggers on craigslist on and off for ov

Default Pawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking Nowak

Pawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakAttachment 808439Pawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakHello Gents,
    Not sure if this is the best place for this so please feel to push it around.

I have noticed "high quality" decent looking daggers on craigslist on and off for over a year.

It always states in the Financial District/Wall Street Area.

From what I have read on hear and on other sites these adds fitted his MO. I finally had a few hours to kill and figured I would see what the deal was. I responded to that ad. I offered cash or wire to hook him in.

I got a response within 3 minutes later. Below is the email string. I had to embellish on my side to see how far I can hook him in.

I did get his allegro info but I also got 3 shipping/tracking numbers. I know two went to Wayne NJ and one to Gulfport Mississippi.

I know we have several members from NJ here, perhaps these had been shipped to someone on our forum. As we all know the tracking (like tracers) work both ways.

My goal get as much info as possible to help in the ever elusive hunt for This scumbag.

plus let others who don't know about him, know what the deal is.

Below is my email string remember-I was messing with him.

I have forwarded the email to a friend so he can work on tracking it back.

I would love to give him a ride in the truck, oh yes indeed I would!

He also sent me pics and talked about Digging unprompted. just-weird

This guy would try to sell his mother White Star Line stock as the stood on the deck of the sinking titanic.

he also had pics of items, I am sure are other collectors maybe someone in our forum.grrrrr

oyear old grandma in Poland this summer.......crickets.........

one very good immediate result ( as least I feel) was the 10-15 dagger adds he had on NY craigslist vanished moments after the last email exchange. I clearly pushed a little to hard.

The last email I sent him I offered to come see him when I go visit my
    hopefully I prevent him from ripping someone off even if its just one day. He probably took some kids candy or lunch money because he couldn't rip off an adult today and get his fix.

Stalking Pawl Nowak- we should all write a screenplay, we have enough material.

So string is bottom up with pictures.

Pawel Nowak

[ add to contacts ]

To: Bryan
    Cc:
    Date: Thursday, February 26, 2015 04:32 pm
    Subject: Re: Dagger

Bryan,

Thanks for your answer. I already got back home for some family reason. And i do not plan to visit NY right now. Maybe next week. I only deal with buyers directly, do not use mediate persons.

But maybe next year when i come to NY we will meet and make a deal.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Pawel

Wysłano z Blue Mail

W dniu 26 lut 2015, o 22:29, użytkownik
    Hi Pawel,

thank you for your assurances, especially the tracking. That puts my mind at ease. I saw on your listing that you were based in the NYC Financial District.

You also said you send a couple of parcels a month. Do you travel to Ny for business ect or send them to a loved one for forwarding ( which is what I do when i send things it really cuts costs and i have minimal customs troubles.)

As I said I would love to pay for these in cash, I am not supposed to be buying Pawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakAttachment 808439Pawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking NowakPawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking Nowakanything so she watches the check book,paypal and credit cards like a hawk.

I am stationed in Queens NYC at FDNY Haz-Mat #Squad 288 Truck. Since We are one of the only HAZ-Mat Crews we get called all over the city every day. I am in lower manhattan at least 4 times a week.

Would love to pay you or your agent, and hide it from my wide Maybe if your interested I can take you for a ride in the truck.

Warmest Regards

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 03:54 PM
    To: 'Bryan'
    Subject: Re: Dagger

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. All my items are original, i do not keep fakes or repro. Only original items. I send some photos i made during my detecting trips and my collection.

I do not use PayPal. I have an Amex credit card and my bank already refused to link my bank account and credit card with the PayPal account. They said they had too many complainments before and they are no longer do it. I only accept bank transfer as a payment method.

I send 2/3 parcels to US each month. We can track the parcel online with USPS system:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=RR641694095PL

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=RR641694405PL

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=RR641694612PL

Regards,
    Pawel

Wysłano z Blue Mail

W dniu 26 lut 2015, o 21:36, użytkownik Bryan napisał:

Thanks for your reply . I have never bought anything off allegro before. In fact I try to steer clear of buying anything from overseas even on eBay as I have had bad experiences and people have taken my money or a get a fake or another item. I am not saying you. It's clear you have what looks like some really high quality original stuff and I would love to do business and build my collection with your help. Are all the items I see real. If so I am very excited. I am a firefighter and don't make tons of money so if I spend a lot I want to make sure I'm getting the real deal. Is that cool? Would u do business through wire PayPal ect ? Or just through allegro ? I am willing to do what it takes to get these awesome items. Do you buy items? My grandpa brought back 3 SS daggers.

On Feb 26, 2015, at 2:59 PM, Pawel Nowak wrote:

Thanks for your quick answer.

I live Poland (EU) now. I lived in US for almost 2 years but i already got back home to Poland (EU). And i have an interest in WW2 history for a long time. From time to time i take my metal detector and detect places of historical interest and local battlefields. I mostly collect german daggers and helmets.

I have 100% positive feedback on our EU auction site Allegro:

Informacje o U

I send 2/3 parcels to US each month.

Regards,
    Pawel

Wysłano z Blue Mail

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pawl Nowak Alert!---- Stalking Nowak
    P
    Many

Good luck Columbo, hope you nail the b******.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Way to waste your time .Pawel Nowak most likely is multiple people. Oh and don't do anything stupid crime wise.

I would not commit a crime on this, they aren't worth it

It was a little light afternoon entertainment in a way.

?

Thumbs up

Dont do anything that will leave a dead body. Remember no body, no police. ((Only joking ))

I also believe this nowak has become a commonly used name for these thiefs who prey on collectors. I never buy anything outsidea few trusted dealers, and on WAF or here on warrelics. I dont need the stress, i dont want the stress.

Anyway, thanks for alerting us of señor "Nowaks" latests movements Sir.

?

Sometimes we focus our attention on "The Bad" in this hobby of ours... That being said.. Why not start a thread of "Dealers" that actually help the community ? Sponsors of the forum.. Fellow members that offer advice and great items ... Sometimes advice is worth more than actual purchase price IMO... Gents, there will always be "Bad Apples"... Not posting anything your' not aware of... Lets use our bandwith to our advantage... Support the classifieds and each other... And we will weed and seed for future collectors... Soapbox over...Just my two cents...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    I would not commit a crime on this, they aren't worth it

It was a little light afternoon entertainment in a way.
    Sorry for being mean about it.

Chrisk absolutely 100% no issue with your post. no offense taken either. it wasn't mean.

on that note a dealers thread I think would be a great addition.
    I have been collecting for years and still don't always know good or bad dealers and sometimes dealers turn to the dark side or come back into the light.

?

Just remember... No dealer bashing... That I believe is against forum rules and just not necessary... Let's be a positive force !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I feel it is frowned upon and not against forum rules......but deemed as Counter Productive when brought into a personal level against the person, when it is the item that needs to exposed.
    Dealers are also prone to these same mishappenings..as they are human also..and although they have their hands on more inventory than most collectors..they are under the same umbrella to also to research and study. Integrity and trust grows from this..and benefits everyone.

I would always encourage a healthy study of what may be questionable no matter who its from..but only to advance knowledge in this hobby. Everyone learns.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast