Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Please welcome Larry as our new Mod.

Article about: Hi Larry, congrats on your promotion,

Default Re: Please welcome Larry as our new Mod.

Congrats Larry! Glad you are with us.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please welcome Larry as our new Mod.
    P
    Many

Larry

We don't know each other, buy you have been kind to me already! I hope to repay your kindness in some way.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Welcome Larry and congrats on the promotion! Here's my Rich & E.Hartkopf 10 on Mcsaar last I checked
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please welcome Larry as our new Mod.   Please welcome Larry as our new Mod.  

Ivan.,Ray Fred and Eric,, thank you for your thoughts, and thank you Ray for the compliment,, but there are some gents here who are on a higher level of knowledge more so than I,,,,I have my strong points in some areas and weak points also so I will never claim to know everything,, but I would like to think of myself a Servant for this hobby and this forum. I want to be able to help out where I can,,, get others to speak more than I do and try to keep things moving. I am looking forward to alot of great posts from you guys as well as others,, and the personal collection photos lately have been the best! In this hobby there is still yet so much to learn as we have only scratched the surface,, compared to those who actually lived through it. Cool stuff Thanks again Larry

Congrats Larry my friend...and welcome to the Mod Squad.

Rich

welcome

Thank you Russellm and Rich... and @ Rich great to see you here. Truly the forum here will benefit by some if not all of your collection. Looking forward to it,, and I like the Mod Squad tag!

Good luck

Congratulations Larry!
    I wish you well in your new role on the forum!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Dean my apologies,,,I have been busy my first week and I did not mean to overlook your Rich & E. Hartkopf. The rare makers IMO always have given the extra in craftmanship. take good care of it, keep that blade clean and Ren Wax it if you have not already done so. It can not seem to find this maker on the RZM list which is ok by me. Perhaps Hartkopf did not want to make their daggers with less than superior materials and did not want to be reduced to a number ,, losing their identity! Im not a fan of the RZM anyway! Great dagger Dean!! Larry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast