Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Police Bayonet by Alcoso blade

Article about: Hi all, I recently bought this bayo, without the scabbard. I am aware that the eagle is not the one that goes on the police Bayonets, but overall I bought for a very decent price. Would appr

Default Police Bayonet by Alcoso blade

Hi all, I recently bought this bayo, without the scabbard. I am aware that the eagle is not the one that goes on the police Bayonets, but overall I bought for a very decent price. Would appreciate if you could make comments about the overall Bayonet as well as the eagle that someone in the past attached, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police Bayonet by Alcoso blade   Police Bayonet by Alcoso blade  

Police Bayonet by Alcoso blade   Police Bayonet by Alcoso blade  

Police Bayonet by Alcoso blade  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police Bayonet by Alcoso blade
    P
    Many

for me they are the best looking bayonets.

the badge seems a bit large.?

Yesm when I bought the bayonet, the seller told me that tge previous owner had put that badge, he said an original badge, not so sure, could you advise maybe on that please?

This grip emblem is not original to the bayonet. Originally this bayonet would have had a smaller, stubby-winged type emblem. The emblem currently on this bayonet appears to be the copper type emblems used on Polizei swords. It may be period but is definitely a replacement.