Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Police a few item's

Article about: Well Gent's it's snowing , really cold and 50 mph wind's here. so i thought i'd add a few pictures. this is my small collection of assorted police items. fire police. rural and municipal pol

?

Default Police a few item's

Well Gent's
    it's snowing , really cold and 50 mph wind's here. so i thought i'd add a few pictures.
    this is my small collection of assorted police items. fire police. rural and municipal police. and one customs police medal. the RLB dagger i left out.
    both of my unslotted police, have Prussian acceptance stamps on the spine. one is a starburst with a K the other with a starburst B. nice blades, match scabbards markings.one was re stamped on the last 3 numbers. ob both cross guard and scabbard. can still see both matched before new stamps.
    come along cuffs, only marked K ( kriminal police ?)
    Fire Police daggers - long and short models with knots. short one MM emil voos, long one, unmarked. voos marked dagger in a cross breed frog. the front of the frog is leather, the back is pressed paper, made to look like leather. ( yes they did do that )
    fire police helmet, nothing special, but in good shape direct from a vet, with the short model dagger.
    the little stick pin just wont show up well. hollow struck, gold finish, some of the lacquer still in the back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police a few item's   Police a few item's  

Police a few item's   Police a few item's  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police a few item's
    P
    Many

Default Re: Police a few item's

Hi Andrew, thanks for showing all these goodies! Looks of super items there.

Cheers, Ade.

jh92
    ?

Nice collection!

?

more pics.
    some one forgot to tell Coppel that collector books say dagger makers only marked the logo on one side of the blade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police a few item's   Police a few item's  

Police a few item's  

?

Absolutley lovely police bayos you got there, also nice is your other police items, a collection to be proud off....

Cheers Scott.

Love those fire dept. and police bayonets.

Regards,

Steve.