Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

polizei alcoso

Article about: hi guys im so excited right now my first major buy is coming soon (i had to split the payment on 4 months but i buy from him every month so he is a part of my life in a way haha) so he thoug

I believe that it is a put together piece. For the most part, probably genuine parts but some bits are questionable. I don't know what more we can tell you. Bottom line being, I would not have it in my collection.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement polizei alcoso
    P
    Many

Always compare quality to the threads posted on this forum. The search engine on this website is spectacular..and will locate anything you need within all the forums.

The stamping ...over all craftmanship ..and the mispelled Producer name " Clemen & Jung..which appears as Olemen & Jung " Polizei swords are very plentiful and can be found easily and rather affordable. Regards Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture polizei alcoso  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

yep thats his policy if it turns out to be fake you can get a full refund so he is legit regards DS

You seem oddly determined to purchase this sword despite what any of the others have said regarding it, so about all I can say is buy it and enjoy it and the best of luck to you!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

the only thing i care about is if its real, not if its in good condition something that has a few bruises and battle scars have allways been the more interesting object in my eyes, i rather have for example a dented helmet than one with no dent etc etc regards DS

and i can see now that i have gotten alot of responces that i have not been notified about but anyway im buying the alcoso one not the solingen and im 22 and passionate allthough on a very limited budget so i cant go and buy something for 1000 euros and i saw this alcoso and thought for that price that i must have it (and the guy is on this site GreatMilitaria.com i have bought from him for almost 2 years almost exclusively and when he got that sword i just had to act on it) so if its real but not in a mint kind of way im more than happy like i said i almost hate mint objects they are mute and silent of their history while a salty scarred helmet,sword,daggger,medal etc etc tells a history of war wich its supposed too

regards DS

?

Go for it, I have a nice SS helmet for sale when your ready! It was my first burn also. I should have posted it here before blowing 1400 USD

Seeing as you emphasize history and not condition as being a major draw, a concept that I can certainly relate to, I can't help but add that, judging by the qualified comments generously provided, this one does not really meet those standards at all :

1. It's put together from different parts that do not match with regards to wear ---
    2. It's even got parts that are questionable/judging by the comments possibly not even of the period(?)

So, ask yourself... what "war history" is this one really telling? An unidentifiable mish mash of stories at the very best? For me it tells a tale of post-war entrepreneurship, making use of loose parts laying around in order to re-create a Police sword but not one of actual period assembly.... in other words essentially "made up".

I see that you're already determined so this is perhaps of no use, I sure can relate to having a budget --- all I know is I'd rather have saved up some more while holding out for a better one. Remember, you're buying from a dealer --- so you're kind of already overpaying for what it is just considering that fact alone... it might be hard to recoup even a decent portion of your investment when that day comes as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2