Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

PUMA fighting knife for rewiev

Article about: Hi guys, I just bought this PUMA fighting knife today from a private seller. I will pick it up tomorrow, so this is sellers pictures ! Sellers grandfather had it from the war together with a

Hi guys,
    I´ve taken a few new pics of the knife. hope they are a little better, i didn´t have my camera at hand, sorry
    after inspecting the knife in hand, I have decided to give it a good sprey of balistol and try only to chip the rust flakes of the sheat point and arround the full tang edge
    the blade itself is pretty good, and I think it would look odd if I cleaned it, compared to the salty handle, guard and sheath !?
    Blade has close to all the crossgrains intact !

Anyway, pretty exited about the knife

MFG
    Marc
    PUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewiev

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement PUMA fighting knife for rewiev
    P
    Many

?

Quote by unimarc View Post
    Hi guys,
    I´ve taken a few new pics of the knife. hope they are a little better, i didn´t have my camera at hand, sorry
    after inspecting the knife in hand, I have decided to give it a good sprey of balistol and try only to chip the rust flakes of the sheat point and arround the full tang edge
    the blade itself is pretty good, and I think it would look odd if I cleaned it, compared to the salty handle, guard and sheath !?
    Blade has close to all the crossgrains intact !

Anyway, pretty exited about the knife

MFG
    Marc
    PUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewievPUMA fighting knife for rewiev
    Good call my collecting brother. Like it the way she presents. Great piece!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2