MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

questionable marked dagger 1936 Berlin from friend

Article about: Friend of mine from Bulgaria said he picked this dagger up. I am no expert but I am wondering if anyone has any info on this dagger. Much appreciated.

bennyy
    ?

Default questionable marked dagger 1936 Berlin from friend

Friend of mine from Bulgaria said he picked this dagger up. I am no expert but I am wondering if anyone has any info on this dagger. Much appreciated.

questionable marked dagger 1936 Berlin from friendquestionable marked dagger 1936 Berlin from friend

2. # ADS

Hi, and welcome to the Forum. This is a total
    fantasy piece = rubbish.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I see a DRP on the Grip..is this a modern day Post Schutz leader dagger?

Another one destined for the The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What a piece of junk, not even close to the fit & finish of a period constructed example. The design is rather garish as well, I hope your friend can get his money back.

?

Always in for a good laugh those fantasy pieces wearing a lot of data like D.R.P or RZM, WaA, 1936 in this case at least 3 times....well that most make a good impression aint it? LMAO
    I Always wonder what the creator of a dagger like this is thinking......he knows its not decieving as its no copy.....and creating a one of a kind?
    Well not with rubish like this

Ger

Alot of detail and thought went into this with modern fittings being used. The Chain and the hardware store connecting rings to the scabbard fittings are a plus

The 1936 on both sides of the crossguard. Reminds me of the "Ho" SA gruppe............. and why bother having a blade at all on this beauty......just make it one long ricasso. I like it
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

crap