Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !

Article about: hi guys, i've the opportunity to buy this rad dagger ,it come from the same guy that is offering me the sa dagger that i put on discussion yesterday may i ask you your opinions about it also

Default Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !

hi guys,
    i've the opportunity to buy this rad dagger ,it come from the same guy that is offering me the sa dagger that i put on discussion yesterday
    may i ask you your opinions about it also?
    this one looks good and the conditions is at first look good
    is this one a part dagger also or an untouched one ?
    i think the dagger has been cleaned (with light sand paper)due to the thin lines on the blade and on the other shiny parts of the dagger
    the grip looks ok (i see light rust on the screws)

sorry about the low pictures quality
    thank you vey much for your help
    Best regards
    Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad dagger EM opinions thank you !
    P
    Many

First time i've ever seen an EM's hewer that was made by Luneschloss, I know they made officers grade ones but those are rare so this maybe more so, but should not increase it's worth. It looks to be original I think, but has been very heavily cleaned that would put some off. Then again, there are a lot worse out there, if the price is right you may wish to consider it. Do an online search for values of any RAD EM's hewer in this sort of condition to give you an idea of what it may be and come to a price you are happy to pay. IMO, it would be toward the lower middle end.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I like it. An extremely uncommon maker and in decent shape. The only detracting factor is, of course, the horribly over done cleaning. What is the seller asking for it?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

hi guys
    thank you for your inputs!! i really appreciate it
    so no worries about the dagger's originality not a part dagger and no problems with it ?
    the only issue is the cleaning!?
    i think i'll go for even if it was not my first aim

in my search on the internet i was unable to find one

he's asking me around 600 € ,i''l try to go down a little bit
    regards

hi again
    the wind has turn the seller (for a unknown reason) decide to keep both daggers
    maybe next time thank you again for your inputs guys
    regards

Don't worry to much about it, another in better condition for that sort of money ($800) will come along if you're patient. I waited a long time for mine, but boy, was it worth it when I eventually found it!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.