Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rad em hewer

Article about: Opinions on this guy appreciated

?

Quote by visor View Post
    Thank you Weller, I needed to know if it would fit in a shadow box that is 12 x 14.
    The em drk hewer I just mounted seems to be the same length.....so fingers crossed, should fit nice and snug (on a diagonal).
    Visor, the hewer is about 1 inch thick at the stag handle/grip. And it's a heavy piece for sure...good luck.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad em hewer
    P
    Many

?

Post that awesome display when you are done. Sorry I was late getting dimensions. Looks like another hewer fan got you data.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Post that awesome display when you are done. Sorry I was late getting dimensions. Looks like another hewer fan got you data.
    Not a problem Rossi, I will post after mounting.

It is the last piece for the rad cabinet.......first pass. Then I can move on, and of course come back and upgrade later. Here is a quick look at the cabinets with doors open. I hate posting before it is just right, but this is what has been eating away my kids college fund...ha ha. Will post the whole room next year.

The dreaded empty spot, every collectors nightmare. The hewer should fit perfectly in the empty space......I hope.

Rad em hewer

?

I should also mention that I have purchased from Lakeside many times, and have been delighted with the service. Paul is a short distance from my house, just wish he would charge in Canadian dollars.......lol, life of a collector.

?

visor.... Have you been holding out on us ??? Hahahahaa... Great display and I hope you get the Hewer... G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Ahhh....why wait to post the whole room...

If this is just a taste of what you have, then the rest should be superb....

You sure do take the time to display it right, not like my cabinets which are just thrown together....

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2