Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

RAD Hewer

Article about: Hello, I have wanted one of these ever since I sold mine years ago. I would like some opinions on this one. It has been sharpened some however and it has wear. Thanks John Time Traveler Mili

Thumbs up RAD Hewer

Hello, I have wanted one of these ever since I sold mine years ago. I would like some opinions on this one. It has been sharpened some however and it has wear.
    Thanks
    John

Time Traveler Militaria - WW2 German RAD EM Hewer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Hewer
    P
    Many

Looks ok to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi John
    I really need your help on this one since you are along standing member of almost 10 years

Could you upload please the photos from that site and post them on your thread here before the link dies and in turn this thread dies.
    It would be a great help to the forum and its members.
    Also Please Thank Ade for replying and giving you a thumbs up . I also agree and there are no issues with the Hewer.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill