Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

RAD Hewer, Maker Marked Ed Wusthof

Article about: Well guys, I have not been buying too many edged weapons lately, (not really but,) I am happy to say that one that I have been looking for, for about 5-6 years, has finally arrived at my hou

Great pick up ralph, I have a early Eickhorn model, not sure if these hewers ever had just a RZM code, every one I ever saw had a full maker mark.....how about the weight?? could you imagine carring one of these bad boys around all day, which is why the early type hangers always broke!
    RAD Hewer,  Maker Marked Ed Wusthof

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Hewer,  Maker Marked Ed Wusthof
    P
    Many

Congrats Ralph....this is a very honest example..with an amazing darkened motto. Alot of character can be seen on it. It shows that been there look to it..but yet well kept. Nice Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Australia View Post
    very nice thanks for posting!
    one day i will get one.....
    Thank you!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Ralph,

Thats a cool looking Rad EM Hewer you got there with a nice dark patina

hopefully going to try & get myself one of these chunky Rad hewers soon

Congrats !

Mac 66.
    Thanks Mac!
    I wish you luck in finding the one you want.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Ralph,

Glad to see you got it! I agree the dark patina is the nicest part about this hewer, i've not seen one as good and untouched by polishing before, it's fabulous!
    Thanks Ned!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    A very nice hewer indeed!...
    Thanks Gunny and Harry!
    Ralph.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Great pick up ralph, I have a early Eickhorn model, not sure if these hewers ever had just a RZM code, every one I ever saw had a full maker mark.....how about the weight?? could you imagine carring one of these bad boys around all day, which is why the early type hangers always broke!
    Thanks Max!
    I am not sure that they had RZM's but I think some only had the RADJ and Ges. Gesch.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Congrats Ralph....this is a very honest example..with an amazing darkened motto. Alot of character can be seen on it. It shows that been there look to it..but yet well kept. Nice Regards Larry
    Thanks Larry!
    I am kind of stoked to have gotten this one.
    Ralph.

?

Nice addition to your collection Ralph!

Cheers,
    Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Nice addition to your collection Ralph!

Cheers,
    Ger
    Thank you Gerrit!
    Ralph.

Very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you Ade!
    Ralph.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast