Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

RAD Officers Dagger

Article about: Hi gays, My name is Ana Cristina i live in Brazil ( South of America ) and i am a Third Reich items collector and i bought last month this amazing Leader RAD Dagger from our friend Paul ( La

Default RAD Officers Dagger

This was brought back from Berlin by a man who served in the RAF regiment. He went into Berlin late 45/early 46 and brought this and many other things back and it hung on the wall until about 20 years ago when my husband bought it.

Last edited by queenlatifa; 10-02-2010 at 12:03 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Officers Dagger
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: RAD Officers Dagger

very nice i like the look of it!!

Hi Jo, it is a very nice example. Always good to know who brought it back etc.

Cheers, Ade.

It is lovely

?

hi,is this jo ellen?

Quote by pammy View Post
    hi,is this jo ellen?
    no sorry

?

sorry abought that,as my freind has things and when i seen the name jo i thought it was her as my computor was messed up and was not able to contact her...well anyway sorry abought that.have a nice day!

Very nice and very pretty.

Quote by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
    Very nice and very pretty.
    Thank you

Be sure to moniter that rust. There are some conditional issues, and you want to do what's neccessary to prevent any further types of invasive odixation and subsequent degredation. Blades can deteoriate very rapidly..very. I've done some experimenting and was quite shocked by some of the results.

These are not the easiest pieces to find so it's important to maintain it.

As was mentioned, it's a big plus when you have provenance on a piece. Even if it doesn't have iron clad documention, it's still neat to know......it allows the imagination to play. I've got some killer pieces with solid provenance, though I don't always have that iron clad, in stone documentation which always bumps up value. I bought a IJA late war, machine made T-44 officer shin-gunto with type 3 mounts which came off Iwo in '45. Pretty neat to think about- having the full history would have been really really cool if for nothing more than fun.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast