Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

RARE SS & SA Daggers at Auction

Article about: Colleagues, I checked with Adrian and he gave me a go to post this thread. Please be advised that an auction is in progress at XXXX A picture being worth a thousand words, below are pics of

?

Default RARE SS & SA Daggers at Auction

Colleagues,

I checked with Adrian and he gave me a "go" to post this thread.

Please be advised that an auction is in progress at XXXX A picture being worth a thousand words, below are pics of two daggers I have never before seen offered. There are many more pictures at the site which speak even louder.

Taking the matter a step further, should you be in the very fortunate position to be able to bid on items such as these, please know that I met Craig Gottlieb last year at a local Militaria Show (Los Angeles County Fairgrounds) and I found him to be an intelligent, knowledgeable and honest gentleman. Further, if you are familiar with a television program called "Pawn Stars", Craig is often the expert that they call in to evaluate a piece of militaria. Put simply, I believe Craig's word and reputation are far more important to him than any piece he might be selling.

Incidentally, I am 66-years old, a veteran, retired, and a pretty good judge of people. When I dispose of my collection, it will be through Craig.

Attachment 637554 Attachment 637546

Attachment 637548 Attachment 637545
    Last edited by Larry C; 01-28-2014 at 12:37 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RARE SS & SA Daggers at Auction
    P
    Many

?

Luft44 all I can say is he seems to find super rare item's. You should Google his name . Gary

All I can say is that this is an Advertisement...and its in the wrong forum.....Craig Gottlieb is nothing new to the collecting world. These threads are for discussing artifacts..not to promote someone elses wallet.
    Since you brought this thread here..I will leave these daggers open for public view and for discussion. I will omit the auction date,,as Craig is not a forum sponser regardless of his reputation or his word. Once this thread derails ..as I know it will from the feedback of so many fans of Craig Gottlieb..I will delete it. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

No mention of the fakes on there then

Sadly I can not be here before it gets closed as I am getting ready for work..and I will forward to the other Mods of a potential disaster.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thread closed