Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ridiculous ebay rules! OMG!!!

Article about: Hi, I just tried to place a bid on ebay for a Heer dagger Pommel (note just a POMMEL!) I am in the UK and the pommel is in the USA when I placed a bid I was prompted to confirm my maximum bi

Hi Ger,
    Thank you so very much for your help, I have pm'd you my max bid etc. You're a Gentleman and a scholar Sir!
    Best Regards, Andy.
    Quote by gerrit View Post
    Andy i placed a bid on that one for you.
    Tell me how high you wanne go

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ridiculous ebay rules! OMG!!!
    P
    Many

?

Sorry Andy but i have been outbid on your max already
    I will keep an open eye for another one that will fit.

Cheers
    Ger

?

Andy there was something with that ebay sale that didnt fit.
    The auction should end in 2 days, i got overbid and within an hour the auction ended with a 1$ overbid.

Sorry.

Ger

Andy there was something with that ebay sale that didnt fit.
    The auction should end in 2 days, i got overbid and within an hour the auction ended with a 1$ overbid.

Sorry.

Ger
    Hi Ger, Just read this post so please ignore the last pm I sent, yes something odd about that you're right that there was 2 days left to end of auction then suddenly ended how strange. Oh well like I said thanks so much for trying I appreciate your help very much.
    Regards, Andy.

?

Hi Andy,

i have found a pommel for you, i have sent you a pm with details.

Regards
    Ger

Hi Ger,
    Thanks I have only just seen your pm as been away for a while with medical stuff, I have sent you a reply to your pm. Great news, thanks very much.
    Cheers,
    Andy.
    Hi Andy,

i have found a pommel for you, i have sent you a pm with details.

Regards
    Ger

And they wonder why sales and eBay members is falling rapidly? U can’t sell or buy a blunt old bayonet but what about this chainsaw? Maybe this set of razor sharp kitchen knifes? Or just this plain old hammer because these items are completely harmless

?

Just my two cents, One of my items was deemed "Nazi" hate group blah, blah, blah because of a Swastika, I pointed out they let WW 2 German coin listings without any issue and never was given a reply... Today Oct. 22, 2019 these amongst hundreds more are listed.. What a bunch of crap..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ridiculous ebay rules! OMG!!!  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Never mind, though. The way this country is going, they'll ban plastic cutlery soon enough.B.B.
    They already have in many circumstances!

Even harder to assimilate though is the number of things like "drive by shoutings" and "aggressive smirking" that seem to be perceived as criminal offences these days

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

The other WWII German item that seems to be allowed are stamps. I don't understand why a stamp with Hitlers face is allowed but a simple German patch w/ a swastika isn't. But as much as I enjoy bashing eBay, its still a great place to find nice militaria pieces.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ridiculous ebay rules! OMG!!!  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast