Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Rlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkc

Article about: Good night. I would like your opinion about this item: RLB 2ND PATTERN DAGGER - WKC Is it real? Is it original? Thank you for your help.

?

Default Rlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkc

Good night.

I would like your opinion about this item:
    RLB 2ND PATTERN DAGGER - WKC
    Is it real? Is it original?

Thank you for your help.

Rlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkcRlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkc
    P
    Many

2 photos side by side..yours and WRF Member Billy Gs example. The detail in the eagles head of Billy Gs example shows a more stern looking eagle. Scabbard screws are brand new.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkc  
    Attached Images Attached Images Rlb 2nd pattern dagger - wkc 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That is a sad faced eagle lol, It looks like a good blade but the rest of it looks bad, machine shopped parts and a freshly painted scabbard??, even if it was minty and unissued there would still be signs of aging somewhere, the grip insignia shows no signs of being on that handle for 80 years, someone with more expertise with RLB daggers can explain it alot better but for me I would pass on this one.

?

Perhaps its because of the angle, but the wings appear to be on the same level as the cross guard. The swastika also appears to have less space in the circle in yours. The right wing also seems to be separated much more. I'm not expert on these, however I just thought i would point out some of the differences i noticed

?

Really.
    Small details, big difference.

thank you very much